By using this website (emonthlies) you consent to receive marketing communications (electronic and otherwise) from emonthlies to offer you their products and srevices by completing sales and service transactions with you and responding to your requests, services and information.
Users under the age of 18
If you are under the age of 18, be sure to obtain parental or guardian consent before providing any personal information to Emonthlies, or anyone else for that matter.
Collection of your Personal Information
Emonthlies may collect the following information:
- Personal contact information (name, address, email address, telephone numbers) if you: register as a user to the Website; sign up for a newsletter; participate in a research survey; enter a promotional contest held by Emonthlies or one of its affiliates or agents; purchase any product or service from Emonthlies or its agents; submit a request to advertise on market on the Website; or, provide it to Emonthlies when you attend a trade or consumer show;
- User name and passwords for users of the Website;
- Demographic information, such as postal code, preferences, interests;
- Purchase history, transaction history on Website;
- Anonymous Website usage statistics, such as pages or services most visited and/or viewed; and,
- IP (internet protocol) addresses;
- Other information relevant to customer services and/or offers.
Use of your Personal Information
Emonthlies uses this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To meet all relevant Canadian and international regulatory, legal, insurance, audit, security and processing requirements;
- For internal record keeping;
- To respond to your inquiries, such as a forgotten password or customer service inquiries;
- To improve our products and services offered to you, and determine your eligibility for other products and services offered by Emonthlies;
- To periodically send promotional emails about special offers, products/services specific to your interests, or other information Emonthlies thinks you may find interesting;
- For market research purposes;
- To gather demographic and statistical information about our users that relates to diagnosing server issues and administer the Website in a manner that limits errors;
- To contact you about changes, enhancements or other notices related to products or services provided by Emonthlies; and,
- To inform our advertisers of anonymous Website data analytics to provide them with more targeted advertising opportunities and to help users receive advertising that is more likely to interest them.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
Emonthlies may confidentially disclose your information to the following parties:
- Emonthlies’ affiliates for internal audit, security, management, billing or administrative purposes;
- Emonthlies’ third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes;
- Emonthlies users on the website in the event that you are involved in a transaction on the Website with them;
- Third-parties in the event that you have violated the Website’s terms and conditions, or in the event that Emonthlies must comply with applicable legislation, legal and regulatory authorities and/or other legal reasons;
Emonthlies will never sell your confidential personal information.
Security of your Personal Information
Emonthlies is committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. With this in mind, we have put in suitable and appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following manners:
- When filling out information on the Website, look for the box indicating the opportunity to “opt-out” and indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes; or,
- If you have previously agreed to use this information for marketing purposes, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org notifying us of your desire to “opt-out.”
Emonthlies will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so or are required by law.
An internet cookie is a small text file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive and if permitted, collects and stores information such as your web traffic or when you visit The Website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you like an individual – it can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Cookies provide us with a better website and user experience by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you beyond the data that you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
Concerns regarding your Personal Information
We are not liable in any event of unauthorized access to/or involuntary disclosure of your personal information.